February 6, 2019

Day 22/31 of Self Love

Read this post for an explanation!

My Definition of Self Love - Learning not to hate yourself; being okay with past mistakes, but not repeating them; refusing to use current failures as fuel for self-hate and instead using them as opportunities to improve; and reminding yourself, "You are loved, you are valuable, and you are God's child."

 
  • Eating unhealthily (and by eating healthily, I don't even mean veggies and kale - I only mean eating regularly, not just eating junk food, and drinking water)
  • Not getting enough sleep
  • Reaching out to people who have no interest in continuing a relationship with me
  • Neglecting the dirty dishes
  • Beating myself up over past mistakes
  • Listening to music that triggers my depression
  • Telling myself that I am unloved or unworthy of love
  • Telling myself that my friends don't really like me
That was interesting - I thought I'd only have a few things to write, but once I started, more came to mind. Even if you don't participate in any of the other days' challenges, I would encourage you to try this one out - you might learn something about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!