February 5, 2019

Day 21/31 of Self Love

Read this post for an explanation!

My Definition of Self Love - Learning not to hate yourself; being okay with past mistakes, but not repeating them; refusing to use current failures as fuel for self-hate and instead using them as opportunities to improve; and reminding yourself, "You are loved, you are valuable, and you are God's child."

 

Sorry sweetie, but I don't deserve anything - except death. While following God's way can lead to pleasant outcomes - for example, having a good work ethic and receiving a promotion - these outcomes are not guaranteed. We live in a sinful world where even fellow believers can overlook honesty, hard work, and dedication. In the end, everything I own or earn really belongs to God anyway. I don't deserve any of it, but my job is to give glory to God and continue being good steward of what He has entrusted me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!