January 28, 2019

Day 13/31 of Self Love

Read this post for an explanation!

My Definition of Self Love - Learning not to hate yourself; being okay with past mistakes, but not repeating them; refusing to use current failures as fuel for self-hate and instead using them as opportunities to improve; and reminding yourself, "You are loved, you are valuable, and you are God's child."



Well... I like my smile, it looks very natural! To be honest, I can't really think of anything else to write. I can think of a dozen things I would like to change, edit, or remove from this photo, but since I can't say any of that, I guess today's post will just be very short.

Growing up, I can remember adults saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." I once saw a video that explored the idea that the negative thoughts you say to yourself are words you would never say to a friend. How often do I say mean things about myself, when in actuality I should simply be silent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!